Are you a GP user in need of a GP to GP Mb Transfer Code? No Tention, as Grameenphone offers a convenient balance transfer service. With just a few simple steps, you can transfer your balance to any GP user in need. This article will provide GP to GP Mb Transfer Code and how to Transfer Mb from One sim to another sim, Click this article to learn the process. Keep reading to learn more.
GP to GP MB Transfer Condition
Are you planning a GP to GP Mb Transfer? Before doing that, We suggest you before transferring MB Know blow the Requirement.
- You can only transfer MB to another GP user.
- You can transfer a minimum of 5 MB and a maximum of 1000 MB per transaction.
- You can transfer up to 10,000 MB in a calendar month.
- There is a charge for each transfer, which varies based on the amount of MB transferred.
- The transferred MB is valid for 3 days from the transfer date.
GP to GP Mb Transfer Code and Process
If you’re a Grameenphone (GP) user in Bangladesh, you might find yourself needing to transfer your mobile balance (MB) to another GP user. This can be a quick and convenient way to top up someone else’s account. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to transfer MB from one GP account to another:
- Check your account balance: Make sure you have enough balance in your account to complete the transfer. You’ll need to have at least the amount of MB you want to transfer plus any applicable charges.
- GP to GP Mb Transfer Code: To transfer MB, dial *1213*5# and select “MB transfer” from the menu.
- Enter the phone number: Enter the phone number of the GP user you want to transfer MB to. Make sure you type the number correctly.
- Enter the amount: Enter the amount of MB you want to transfer.
- Confirm the transfer: Review the information you entered and make sure everything is correct. If you’re sure you want to make the transfer, select “Confirm.“
- Pay any charges: Once you confirm the transfer, you’ll be charged a fee that differs depending on the amount of MB you’re transferring. Make sure you have enough account balance to cover the fee, as well as the amount of MB you’re transferring.
- Wait for confirmation: After you’ve completed the transfer, you’ll receive an SMS notification confirming that the transfer was successful. The recipient should also receive an SMS with the transferred MB.
Overall, GP to GP Mb Transfer Code is a simple and convenient process. Just make sure you have enough balance in your account to cover the transfer and any charges and double-check the phone number and amount before confirming the transfer.