Knowing your current Robi prepaid or postpaid mobile balance is important to manage your account and usage. Checking your balance regularly prevents bill shocks and overage charges. It also ensures you have enough credit to make calls, send texts, and use mobile data without disruptions.
A Robi balance check allows you to instantly view your remaining airtime, data, minutes, texts, and any bonus balances. It only takes a few seconds to use various convenient methods. Monitoring your balances helps you budget, top-up when required, avoid out-of-bundle rates, and get the most out of your mobile plan.
This guide will outline the different ways to check your Robi balance and receive alerts when it’s low. We’ll also cover relevant topics like data packs, promotions, and troubleshooting tips. Read on to learn how to easily keep tabs on your account.
Checking Your Balance
There are a few easy ways to check your remaining balance on your Robi prepaid account.
Robi Balance Check USSD Code:
- Dial *222# on your Robi mobile phone.
- Within moments, you will receive a pop-up message displaying your account balance, data balance, and validity.
Balance Check by App:
- Download the “My Robi” app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store if you haven’t already.
- Install the app and sign in using your Robi number.
- Once logged in, you can view your account balance, data usage, and more directly on the app’s dashboard.
- Visit the official Robi website (www.robi.com.bd) using your mobile browser or computer.
- Log in to your Robi account using your credentials.
- Navigate to the “My Account” or “Balance” section to check your balance and usage details.
Customer Care Robi :
- Dial 121 from your Robi number to reach Robi’s customer care.
- Follow the automated voice instructions or speak to a customer care representative to inquire about your account balance.
SMS Balance Inquiry:
- Compose a new SMS on your Robi phone.
- Type “BAL” and send it to 22222.
- You will receive an SMS with your account balance and other relevant details.
Robi Weekly Internet Package
Robi offers a variety of data packs for a 7-day duration. Here are some of the options available as of 2023:
- 10 GB (7G + 3 GB 4G) Pack: This pack offers a total of 10 GB of data, with 7 GB accessible on 4G networks. The cost for this package is 199 Taka, and it can be activated by dialing *123*0199#.
- 1 GB Internet Package: Priced at 101 BDT, this package offers 1.1 GB of internet data for 7 days. It can be activated by dialing *123*101#.
- 6 GB Plus Internet Offer: This is a popular option among Robi customers, providing 6 GB of internet for 129 Taka. The validity of this offer is 7 days. It can be activated by dialing *123*0129#
- 13 GB Internet Package: For 198 BDT, customers can get 13 GB of internet valid for 7 days. This data pack is available for prepaid customers and can be used in 2G, 3G, and 4G network environments. To check the internet balance, customers can dial *3#.
- Robi Internet offer 1 GB 17 tk: Another option is the 1 GB data pack for 17 Taka, valid for 7 days. This offer applies to all Robi internet users but is not valid for Skitto customers. The internet balance can be checked by dialing *8444*88#.
These packs include VAT, SD, and SC, ensuring no hidden charges. You can choose the package that best fits your needs based on your data usage and budget.
With Robi’s balance alert service, you can set up notifications to be sent when your balance drops below a threshold you define. This helps you avoid unexpectedly running out of airtime.
To set up balance alerts, you first need to activate the service by dialing *500# from your Robi number and selecting option 3 for balance alerts. This will activate the service.
Next, you can set your balance threshold by dialing *515#. Robi will call you and prompt you to enter the minimum balance you want to trigger an alert. For example, if you enter 50 taka, you’ll get a call from Robi when your balance drops below 50 taka.
The system will then call your Robi number to deliver the alert when your balance crosses the threshold. This ensures you are notified before your balance reaches zero.
You can check your current balance alert threshold anytime by dialing *515# again. And you can disable the alerts by dialing *500# and selecting option 3 again. The service is free to activate.
Setting up balance alerts is a useful way to monitor your airtime balance. The alerts act as a reminder to top up your account so you can continue enjoying Robi’s network without interruptions.
Troubleshooting Balance Check
Sometimes you may face issues when trying to check your Robi balance. Here are some common problems and solutions:
Problem: When you dial the USSD code to check your balance, you get an error message.
Solution: This could happen if there is a temporary network issue. Try again in some time. Also, check that you are dialing the correct USSD code for your Robi number. The main codes are *124# and *222#.
Problem: The balance shown in the app is different from the balance you get through USSD.
Solution: The app balance may not be updated in real-time. Try checking your balance via USSD or the call center to get the latest balance. If the difference persists, contact Robi customer care.
Problem: You stopped getting balance alert messages.
Solution: Check your alert subscriptions by dialing *222# and see if the balance alert is enabled. You can also install the MyRobi app and enable balance alerts from the app settings.
Problem: You are unable to check your balance via a call center.
Solution: There could be high call volumes at times leading to network congestion. Try again after some time. You can also use the app or USSD codes to check your balance.
Problem: You recharged but the updated balance is not reflecting.
Solution: It can take up to 24 hours for new recharges to reflect in your balance. If it has been over 24 hours, contact the Robi call center for assistance.
Let me know if you need any clarification or have additional troubleshooting issues to cover. I can expand this section further.
Checking your Robi balance regularly is important to stay on top of your account and ensure you have enough credit to make calls, send texts, and use data as needed. There are several easy ways to check your balance, whether through USSD codes, the MyRobi app, or by calling the customer support center.
Setting up balance alerts can also help you monitor your balance automatically and get notifications when it drops below a certain amount. This allows you to quickly top up your account as needed. Data packs and promotions can provide affordable data and calling rates if you find yourself running low on credit at certain times of the month.
In summary, keeping tabs on your Robi prepaid or postpaid balance is easy with the various options available. Get in the habit of checking regularly, especially before making calls or using data to avoid any service disruptions. Be proactive about topping up your account or purchasing data packs when your balance is low. And leverage tools like the MyRobi app and balance alerts for convenient, automated tracking. With these simple steps, you can effectively manage your Robi account balance.
USSD Code: Dial specific USSD codes provided by Robi to check for different offers. The most common USSD code for checking internet offers is *999#. However, the USSD code can vary for different offers, so it’s good to keep an eye on any communications from Robi for the latest codes.
Robi Website: Visit the official Robi website. They usually have a dedicated section for the latest offers, including internet packages. This can be a reliable source to get detailed information about all the available offers.
Robi App: If you have a smartphone, downloading the Robi app is a convenient way to check and manage your offers. The app provides a user-friendly interface where you can easily see all available internet packages, their prices, validity periods, and activation methods.
Activating 4G internet on your Robi connection involves a few simple steps. Here’s a guide to help you get started:
Ensure 4G Compatibility: First, make sure that both your mobile device and SIM card are 4G compatible. If your SIM card is not 4G enabled, you may need to upgrade it.
Enable 4G on Your Device: Go to your phone’s settings and look for the mobile network or cellular network options. Here, you should find an option to select your preferred network type. Choose ‘4G’ or ‘LTE’ as your preferred network mode. This setting might vary slightly depending on your device model and operating system.
Activate 4G in Your Robi SIM: You may need to activate 4G for your SIM card. This is usually done by dialing a specific USSD code or through the Robi customer service. For Robi, you can typically activate 4G by dialing 12344#. However, it’s advisable to check the latest activation process on Robi’s official website or by contacting their customer service.
Choose a 4G Data Plan: Select a 4G data plan that suits your needs. Robi offers a variety of 4G data plans with different data limits and validity periods. You can choose and activate a plan by dialing the respective USSD code, through the Robi website, or via the Robi app.
Check 4G Availability in Your Area: 4G services are area-dependent. Ensure that Robi’s 4G services are available in your location. You can check this information on Robi’s website or by contacting customer service.
Restart Your Device: After setting up everything, restart your mobile device. This helps your phone to register with the network and start receiving 4G signals.
Remember, while using 4G, your data consumption might be faster compared to 3G, due to higher speeds and better quality of service. Keep an eye on your data usage to avoid running out of data unexpectedly. If you encounter any issues or have questions about specific 4G plans, reaching out to Robi’s customer service is a good way to get assistance.